TroubleShooting and Common issues
The plugin didn’t return any shipping rates.
- Update the plugin to the latest version.
- Make sure that the plugin and the shipping method is enabled
- In the checkout page, make sure that you fill all the required address fields, especially the postcode.
- You may need to select the medium parcel from the “First / Second Class Parcel Size” option.
You fixed a problem in the shipping rates and still, the plugin didn’t return any rates.
- Go to WooCommerce » System Status » Tools » Then click on the `Clear transients` button.