1. Software License
WPRuby.com sells and distributes WordPress plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support for plugins sold and distributed by WPRuby.com is only available for those who have an active, paid plugin license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
We provide support on various channels:
- Our main support channel is The Support Tickets system.
- Our social media accounts, you can find us on Twitter and Facebook.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
4. License Usage
5. Plugin Delivery
7. Price Changes
8. Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
WPRuby plugins are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This applies to all paid-for plugin licenses.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of WPRuby plugin license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the WPRuby website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the plugin when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the plugin license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your plugin license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the plugin license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the WPRuby plugins you have purchased.
9. Refund Policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products, but we understand that not all plugins can work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we are more than happy to provide a complete refund within 14 days of your original purchase.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- We cannot provide refunds due to technical issues unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you. If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, we will provide a refund. Please open a support ticket before requesting a refund for a technical issue.
- Refunds may only be issued within 14 days of the purchase date. After 14 days no refunds can be processed.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
We can’t offer any refunds for the following circumstances:
- You demand a feature that was not listed on the plugin’s sale page.
- Your client did stop using the plugin or didn’t like it.
- You’ve changed your mind.
- You’ve decided that the plugin is “not what I need.”
- You’ve decided to stop using WordPress.
- Your server does not meet minimum system requirements.
- You’ve found a different solution.
- You made some customizations and modifications and now the plugin isn’t working.
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions)
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
To submit a refund request, please open a support ticket.