How to setup free shipping for a certain product
The plugin acts as a regular WooCommerce shipping method. For setting up the plugin, please follow the instructions:
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce ⇒ Settings ⇒ Shipping ⇒ Shipping Zones.
- Assign Free Shipping Per Product to one or more of the shipping zones.
- At the method’s settings, you can choose if you want to hide other shipping methods at Checkout if the free shipping was available.
- To make a product eligible for free shipping, you can create a shipping class and name it
free-shipping then, assign the class to any product you need.