You can find the plugin’s settings in WooCommerce » Settings » Shipping Zones » Royal Mail Pro (after assigning it to a shipping zone).
Royal Mail WooCommerce plugin comes with several settings to make you take full control of the plugin.
- Once the plugin has been activated, go to WooCommerce » Settings » Shipping Zones. The method will be listed after assigning it to a shipping zone. Click on ‘Royal Mail’
- Method Title Name the shipping method. This will be visible to customers.
- Enable Debug Mode* Enabling the debug mode will allow administrators to test the shipping method on their website before showing it to public.
- Handling Fees * If you charge handling fees, you can add it from here either by adding a fixed number or a percentage (e.g. 2.5 or 2%, you can also add negative values for discount e.g. -5)
- Default Package Weight The default weight of the package, If you didn’t set the weight in the `Add New Product` page. This weight will be used to calculate the shipping fees.
- Default Package Size The default dimension of the package, If you didn’t set the dimensions in the `Add New Product` page. This dimension will be used to calculate the shipping fees.
- First / Second Class Parcel Size * Select the parcel size you’d like to use for calculating the price of First and Second class parcels. If you select “Small”, then the “Small Parcel” price will be used up until 2kg. After 2kg the medium parcel price will always be used.
- Domestic Options * Royal Mail has 12 options to ship inside the UK, you can enable or disable these options as you want.
- International Options * Royal Mail has 15 options to ship outside of the UK, you can enable or disable these options as you want.
- Parcelforce Options * Royal Mail WooCommerce plugin also supports ParcelForce with 14 options to ship outside of the UK.
- Domestic Letters Options * Enable this if you ship small products that fit in letters envelopes. The letters standards are given by Royal Mail.
- International Letters Options * Enable this if you ship small products that fit in letters envelopes outside of the UK. The letters standards are given by Royal Mail.
- Rates * Choose to return all rates (user will get the choice) or just the cheapest rate.
- Remove TAX * Enabling this option will strip the tax value (20%) from the shipping prices coming from Royal Mail.
* PRO feature