Affiliate Butler comes with several settings to make you take full control of the plugin, thus, I will add more settings to cope with the new features. I will add more and more features in the next releases, so stay tuned.
To access the settings page, Go to Affiliate Butler ↣ Settings.
- Enable Auto Replacement: This option is a global switch for the plugin, If you want to disable the replacement of the keywords temporarily without deactivating the whole plugin, you just need to uncheck this option.
- Dofollow? if you checked this option, you will allow search engines to follow this link and use it in ranking. It simply adds (rel=nofollow) if you unchecked it.
- Open in When the visitor clicks on the link, it’s either open in a new window or the same window.
- Shrink? If you checked this option, the link will be shortened.
- Case Sensitive? The plugin will replace the keywords exactly according to the letters case.
- Auto Link Taxonomies? Auto link categories and taxonomies term to their archive pages whenever they appear in posts or pages.
- Limits Per Post Limit the number of times that the keyword will be converted to a link per post.
- Excluded HTML tags These HTML tags will be ignored if keywords are located into them. Separate the tags by a comma. e.g. h1,h2,strong.
- Short Links Prefix Change the default prefix of the short-links.
- Disable Pages/Posts self-linking If you checked this option, the plugin will not replace the keywords if they appear in post/page where they are auto-linked to.