- Make sure that you are using the 2.0.0 version of the plugin, and also WooCommerce 2.6.0 or greater.
- Go to WooCommerce ⇒ Settings ⇒ Shipping ⇒ Shipping Zones.
- You can use the already created Rest of the World zone or you can create a new zone.
- To create a shipping zone, click on Add shipping zone button, give the zone a name and select Australia from the Zone regions field.
- Then click on the Add shipping method button, then Select Australia Post Pro and click on the Add shipping method button.
- Click on the newly added method (Australia Post Shipping), and you will be redirected to the settings page.
- Now, you can move the settings from WooCommerce ⇒ Settings ⇒ Shipping ⇒ Australia Post Pro (Legacy) to the newly created settings page.
Please, if you have any questions or issues, submit a support ticket and we will be glad to help you out.