Step by Step Guide on how to migrate to Shipping Zones
This guide is for migrating the old WooCommerce shipping methods to the WooCommerce Shipping Zones that were introduced in version 2.6
- Make sure that you are using the 2.0.0 version of the plugin, and also WooCommerce 2.6.0 or greater.
- Go to WooCommerce ⇒ Settings ⇒ Shipping ⇒ Shipping Zones.
- You can use the already created Rest of the World zone or you can create a new zone.
- To create a shipping zone, click on Add shipping zone button, give the zone a name and select Australia from the Zone regions field.
- Then click on the Add shipping method button, then Select Australia Post Pro and click on the Add shipping method button.
- Click on the newly added method (Australia Post Shipping), and you will be redirected to the settings page.
- Now, you can move the settings from WooCommerce ⇒ Settings ⇒ Shipping ⇒ Australia Post Pro (Legacy) to the newly created settings page.
Please, if you have any questions or issues, submit a support ticket and we will be glad to help you out.