How to configure Adyen Webhook notifications?
In order to receive notifications from Adyen, you need to add your store endpoint to your Adyen account. (e.g. marking WooCommerce orders as refunded when your refund a payment in Adyen)
- Go to your Adyen account and go to Account -> Server Communication.
- Add a new Standard Notification endpoint.
- In the endpoint settings, add the URL: http://yourdomain.com/?wc-api=wc_adyen
- Check the Active option.
- Then go to Additional Settings, and [Generate new HMAC Key]. Copy the key and paste it in the plugin’s settings page HMAC key option.
- Click on [Save Configuration].