Table rate shipping has always been one of the most sought features for eCommerce. It makes shopping cart abandonment rates drop, and also improves conversion rates by having customers pay for different shipping cost options depending on their location or weight.
If you are looking for the best WooCommerce table rate shipping plugins for your website, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we have listed 5 table rate shipping plugins. All these plugins will help you simplify the shipping process on your store along with increasing your sales.
1. Simple Table Rates Shipping For WooCommerce
WooCommerce Simple Table Rates Pro is a WooCommerce extension which allows you to set shipping prices based on many rules such as weight, price, dimensions, user roles and much more with many complimentary features available.
If you need to add a handling fee for your shipping order, we set an option for that where you can add an amount of value to increase the shipping cost. The value can be either a number or a percentage.
- Weight Set shipping cost based on the total weight of the cart’s items.
- Cart Total Add shipping costs based on the total cart amount.
- Products You can set the shipping cost for one or many products.
- Quantity Shipping is based on the total quantities of the items in the cart.
- Volume Shipping is based on the total volume of all items in the cart.
Hide Other Methods
You can hide other shipping methods if one of the table rates is available.
For easier data entry, you can duplicate any rule.
2. Table Rate Shipping Method for WooCommerce by Flexible Shipping
A solid table rate shipping plugin with more than 100,000 active websites using it with many features included such as:
- Unlimited shipping methods and costs calculation rules
- Possibility of adding the titles and descriptions to your shipping methods
- Shipping cost based on cart total and/or weight
- Minimum and maximum values for cart total and/or weight
- Summing up the costs of e.g. two different rules at the same time e.g. one based on cart total and the second based on weight
- Free shipping over the amount threshold
- Option to display the selected shipping methods only for logged-in users
- WPML and Polylang compatibility
- Automatic notification about shipping zone configuration conflict
- Cart calculation settings (cart or package value)
3. Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce
Fully customizable Table Rate Shipping (conditional shipping) plugin for WooCommerce. An easy-to-use plugin that will provide table rate shipping and conditional shipping.
Rate shipping can be configured based on shipping weight and total shipping price (with min and max). Additional shipping rates can be created using standard WooCommerce shipping settings.
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce shipping zones
- Easy to use – very intuitive user interface
- Define the shipping label that shows up in the cart for the buyer
- Define Shipping by Total Cost
- Define Shipping by Weight
- Include or exclude Tax
- You can set up multiple tiers – effective for most stores
- Add additional handling fees for each order
4. Innozilla Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce
This is a WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping extension that can set multiple shipping rates based on weight, item count and price.
- Define Rules based on weight (kg, lbs, grams, oz).
- Define Rules based on QUANTITY (min-max)
- Define Rules by shipping class
- Define calculation type (per order, rates per item, line item & per class)
- Define shipping class priorities
- Can set Per row price
- Can set Per item cost
- Can set Custom shipping label
5. Fish and Ships: Best shipping table rate
A conditional shipping method for WooCommerce: easy to understand and use. Allow you to set up weight-based shipping rates, or whatever: price, volume, category…
You can also configure conditional free shipping, conditional local pickup, conditional flat rate or any shipping rate parcels.
List of conditions available:
- Cart items
- Min/Mid/Max dimensions
- In shipping class
- NOT In shipping class