We firmly believe in and stand behind our products, but we understand that not all plugins can work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we are more than happy to provide a complete refund within 30 days of your original purchase.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- We cannot provide refunds due to technical issues unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you. If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, we will provide a refund. Please open a support ticket before requesting a refund for a technical issue.
- Refunds may only be issued within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days no refunds can be processed.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
We can’t offer any refunds for the following circumstances:
- Your client did stop using the plugin or didn’t like it.
- You’ve changed your mind.
- You’ve decided that the plugin is “not what I need.”
- You’ve decided to stop using WordPress.
- Your server does not meet minimum system requirements.
- You’ve found a different solution.
- You made some customizations and modifications and now the plugin isn’t working.
- Your purchase is older than 30 days (no exceptions)
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
To submit a refund request, please open a support ticket.