The plugins of WPRuby have a license for one year. After that, you may need to renew your license at a 10% discount to continue the plugins updates and support.
What happens if a license is not renewed?
- You can still use the plugin forever, but automatic security and feature updates will be discontinued.
- The download link in your WPRuby account will disappear.
- You will no longer have access to technical support for the plugin.
If I renew my license, do I need to also re-download the software and install it again?
No, the built-in automatic update system will take care of all of that for you.
Will my plugin work with an inactive or expired license?
Yes, our plugins are designed to continue functioning even if your license key expires. However, due to the nature of software updates (such as WordPress and other plugins), there is the possibility that the extension will eventually stop working due to other updates within WordPress or related plugins. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you renew your license, but it is optional.
How to renew your license?
- Login in to your WPRuby account.
- Go to the Purchase History page.
- Select the required purchase and click on View Licenses.
- In the license table. Click on Renew.
- Continue to the next page and complete the renewal purchase.